“It’s lonely at the top” appears to be truer than ever.
It’s vitally important for you to be getting the best possible counsel, independent of your board of Directors or Governors, in order to maintain the health of your business or organisation.
Maybe it’s time to step off the treadmill to focus on you, what’s important to you now and for the future. What are your desires and how and when will you work on them?
This is where an executive coach can help you change your thinking and enhance your performance, both personally and professionally.
Even the best-of-the-best executives have their blind spots and can dramatically improve their performance with an outside perspective weighing in.
If you are...
- Depressed at how tough and lonely being a top executive can be?
- Burnt-out, frustrated or bored with what you're doing at work?
- Disappointed that you're not achieving outstanding results you choose - greater productivity, faster promotions, bigger income - and doing that quickly?
- Feeling guilty that you haven't got a better work/life harmony and you and your family are growing apart unfulfilled?
- Frustrated at not fully understanding your strengths and the self-confidence to use them to get more of the hard results your efforts deserve?
- Worried about the cold truths that others won't tell you, the things that are obstacles in your way, slowing you down or stopping you moving forward?
- Not going any where with your career? Ambitions a long way off? Confidence taking a pummeling?
Then You're In The Right Place...
Performance Coaching can help you achieve a clear, laser-like focus and direction at work so you communicate better, achieve more and are happier.
Techniques and strategies to get you results that are MORE consistent, MORE predictable and MORE sustainable.
Be the BEST version of YOU and be in control of YOU.
What Customers Say About My Work...
Mark delivers thought-provoking, insightful coaching programmes to business leaders that help you see the wood for the trees. You discover your strengths, identify your priorities and go to work with clarity of purpose. I highly recommend him.Rob May, MD of ramsac, award winning IT services in Godalming, Surrey
Mark's expert coaching focused on emotional intelligence and strengths has helped me improve my leadership and change-management abilities. I have no hesitation in recommending him.John Morris, Group Managing Director of Tudor Williams (Holdings) Limited - Department stores across Southeast of England
Working with Mark helped me to identify the sources of my greatest energy at work; to focus on what works for me and how to do more of it. Brilliant, powerful and highly recommended.Simon Osborne, MD of Oasis Graphic in Cookham, Berkshire